Academic Paper Presentation
The aim of this Program is to provide opportunities for University Students and Lecturers to submit academic papers in the field discussed at the 3rd IEECCE 2021 Conference, particularly those related to the Sustainable Mobility issues. Participants to this Program will also help establish exchange of new ideas and experience as well as establish friendly relations among peers to explore possible future collaboration.
The Program also encourages the international Speakers/Presenters participating in the 3rd IEECCE 2021 Conference to deliver an academic paper based on the materials that they will present at the Conference. By participating in this Program, they will be included in the Academic Proceeding of the Conference.
All accepted and virtually-presented papers will be forwarded for consideration for publication in Scopus indexed Proceeding. Selected good quality papers on Sustainable Mobility will be considered for publication in International Journal of Sustainable Transportation Technology (IJSTT) with normal review process/procedures.
All Papers must be written in English, a full paper template can be download hereFull Paper Template
A. Suggested Topics to be covered in the papers are listed below:
- Electric Vehicle Technology
- Clean and Sustainable Energy
- Sustainable Transportation and Infrastructure
- Sustainable Transportation Socio-Economic Impact
- Materials and Structure
- Energy Efficiency in the Industry Sectors
- Net Zero Emission Building Technology and Policy
B. Important Dates
April 12, 2021
CALL FOR PAPER
May 27, 2021
FULL PAPER SUBMISSION DEADLINE
June 3, 2021
ACCEPTANCE / REJECTION NOTIFICATION
June 10, 2021
FINAL MANUSCRIPT AND PRESENTATION VIDEO SUBMISSION DEADLINE
June 14 – 17, 2021
3rd IEECCE 2021 | ALL ACCEPTED PAPERS ACCESSIBLE VIA SPECIFIC LINK
C. Registration Fee
D. 3RD IEECCE Academic Committee
- Dr. Ir. Sigit Puji Santosa, MSME, IPU - Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Prof. Muhammad Nizam - Universitas Sebelas Maret, Indonesia
- Prof. Dr. Joni Arliansyah - Universitas Sriwijaya, Indonesia
- Dr. Agus Purwadi - Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Dr. –Ing. Ismoyo Haryanto - Universitas Diponegoro, Indonesia
- Dr. Eng. Ferry Iskandar - Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Dr. –Ing. Puguh B. Prakoso - Universitas Lambung Mangkurat, Indonesia
- Dr.rer.pol Eko Agus Prasetio - Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Dr. Bentang A Budiman - Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Muhammad Farda, M.Sc. Adni Bidari Putri, M.Sc.
- Dita Novizayanti, S.Si. Natasya Coniyanti, M.Sc. Rika Felicita, S.Si.